Friday 4 April 2008

Kun Lae Kun (Gun Lae Gun)

Hmm.. I dunno the actual english title for it.. some says its You and Me, hopefully it is.. ha

Anyway, the song is in the movie Love of Siam, which opened in Thailand in nov 2007. Well, its not in Singapore, and probably never will be because of its 'controversial' theme, but I watched it through some 'ahem' means and its actually not bad.. A 2.5 hours long movie though, I heard the director's cut for it is 4 hours.. o.0 Anyway, it really is a sad movie I think.. ha..



That is the official MV for it but, the english subbed version of it is here...
Gun Lae Gun - English Subbed

Actually I think the movie is superb, the theme in there may be hard to accept but I think its so pure and real that its hard to deny.. Oh well, watch it for yourself to get what I mean... =)

No comments: